Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Hi Uno here, I thought it was about time I figured out this blog thingy.

It's been pretty boring at our house lately, all it does is rain, or snow and our yard is so wet mom and dad put part of it in time out! Maybe it will dry out soon and we can go visit it and smell and watch the road again!

I have been trying mom's patience, and got her out of the bed at midnight to let me down so I could have a drink and pee...she was not happy! Hey at least I didn't urka gurka on the bed! BOL!

I have to have a bath this weekend and get some grooming, Dad keeps saying I am a rag-a-muffin and evidently that is not something good. I can't see myself and I don't care if my furs are long...I like it that way! Let's have a petition to save my furs from shrinkin' as my friend Zoe says.

Post in the comments if you think I should keep my rag-a-muffin furs!

bark at ya later pups,
"U"

2 comments:

  1. FUR sure Uno Grrl! NO hairshrinks fur Uno!

    Really glad yu got yu a doggy bloggy thingy! That D. place is jus 'bout deader than a doornail. Whutefur that is.

    Bark up all yu want! I'm gonna follow yu, lots more pups (an maybe sum kitties) will too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!! Da Snarky Schnauzie Pupses r here!!

    An' NO FUR-SHWINKIN' FUR UNO!!

    ReplyDelete