Thursday, April 24, 2014

Mickster is on the Blogg

Hi from the Mickster!
I am trying out this  bloggy thing here since Dogster seems to be broken :(
What is going on over there anywho? It has more than just fleas this time, not sure it can be fixed up. Maybe someone could take it to the website vets and they could help?

Boy am I seeing lots of action in our yard lately, we have the bunnies back and they are always nice to bark at. Just wish one of them would hop into our fence where I could have a more intimate conversation with them...heeheehee! I guess my reputation proceeds me.
As always the lizards are back and I am very sad I haven't caught one yet...but they better look out cause I am the great black hunter in this yard!

We had a high security alert the other day when some strange dog wander into our yard(not the fenced part)and wanted to play with us. I could tell he was not our kind so I got my brother and we barked him into another universe!!

Of course there are still a billion squirrels driving me crazy, they are so so sneaky. They come in and out of "OUR" yard all the time and I can see them from my perch on the sofa but by the time I get in the yard they are gone or sitting on the fence post mocking me!
I have only caught one of them but it sure doesn't stop me from trying. I have been thinking about ordering some equipment to help catch them from that Acme place Wiley Coyote uses...do you think that is a good idea?

Mom has said we are going to do some more barn hunting soon, if she can get some training in before hand. Bark Hunt is a cool sport where you can hunt rats in tubes hidden in hay bales, it's a lot of fun!

Well you pups and peeps take care and I'll bark at you later!

2 comments:

  1. Mickey! Bark on!
    Naw, yu don't need no Acme stuff. That's fur dum coyotes, not Smart Schnauzie Boys like yu!
    Send me sum lizurds to Idunno. I wanna play with sum of them doods.
    But wait, Barn Hunt? Sounds like a sport fur the kitty cats! Bol! Go get those vermines!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Snarks, Mommy is tryin to contact yur Mom but she don't have a good email addy. Could she contact Mommy please?

    ReplyDelete